Sunday, August 09, 2009

National Day

Sweet daddy brought LZ out early in the morning! They were out before 8! I was still in my dreamland. They went for Dim Sum, walk by the beach and play arcade games before heading home. From the pics, I can tell LZ had a wonderful time with him. I'm gonna ask him to bring Beanie along next time so that I can have some ME time. Hehehe...
In the afternoon, we met our close friends for lunch at HanSang Korean Family Restaurant @ Novena Square 2. Lunch was great!  It is a family restaurant that provides good service. This is the first time (I think) we were out in 'full force'! Hahaha.... 6 adults, 3 kids and 3 babies! And another baby will be joining our group next year! You can imagine how noisy our group was. Too bad one of the couples couldn't make it, otherwise will have another baby with us. Soon our group will need a much bigger table. I wonder how are we going to handle?

Here a lovely pic of the 3 daddies with the babies.
I love this pic of my Babies!
Just before the start of the parade, we were back home. We watched the parade and cheered when the planes fly passed our house and LZ waved excitedly at the flag. At 8.22pm, the moment that we have been waiting for, all of us recited the Pledge except Beanie. I love the the way LZ recited the Pledge, they were serious and were so proud as they were reciting it.

2 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Heard so much about this korea restaurant and now with your blog intro, next time must try. I work in this building..haha.

cheers,
astee

Lydia said...

Asking Daddy to bring along Beanie? Sounds too stressful for him, haha! But the ME time sounds good! hehe :P

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies