Sunday, December 27, 2009

Z's New Look!

Z can no longer keep his hair long coz in 3 days time, he will be having his P1 Orientation and next year he will be in primary school.  I loved his long hair and he loved it too... He looks so kawaii!

Since we were at the mall and he trust no one cutting his hair besides Alfred gorgor (his favourite hairstylist), I told him we gonna cut his hair today.  He didn't want to.... His reason?  "I know you will miss my hairstyle, so let keep it this way for a few more days."  Awwww.... He is sooooo SWEET!  I LOVE him soooo much! 

Captured his old hairstyle before he cut it.....

He didn't want me to take more pics of him....

So I took pic of my Beanie...

Z looked worried when Alfred gorgor snipping away his hair...

Then he gave up looking and closed his eyes....

He was upset after the hair cut... LZdaddy said I affected him.  You see, what I like, Z likes it too.  So when I am sad, he is too...  So I stopped being upset and smiled and told him it was alright, even though I was indeed very sad..

Here is Z's new look!  I think he looks good!  It was just a matter of getting used to his new look. I told him he looks great and very handsome. He didn't like it...  I reassured him many times and told him it will also be easier to manage with this new hairstyle.

 Here is another pic of him with his supportive sister. L knows his bro was upset and keep telling him he looks great.

I'm sure my boy will get used to it very soon.

3 comments:

stardust said...

My Vince has dumbo ears so very difficult to keep longer hair for him. I tried a shorter hairstyle sideburns for him this time around and it also looks quite terrible because he has fine hair. *sighz*

Z has thicker hair so he still looks good with longer or shorter hair but I think the new look may not be short enough for primary school... *heheh*

blurblur said...

Hey, I think he look super duper cute in his new hairdo!! :) Still the handsome Z!! :)

Blessed mum said...

i think he looks just as handsome! and L is really a sweet sister.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies