Tuesday, December 08, 2009

LZ & Our Christmas Tree


Finally this year we were able to set up our Christmas tree and my 2 older babies helped to decorate the tree.  Nothing fanciful and we didn't buy new ornaments... Just the thought of having a Christmas tree again already excite them.  They requested the light to be on every night and we shall do that.

My poor Z with with his cast...  Thank God he was able to do most of the things as usual.  Yes, he still plays computer.

My little baby Z  was not that interested in the tree.   To take his 1st pic with it, I have to resort to putting him on the high chair.  Like I said before, it is tough to take pic of him nowadays when he moves around so often and refuses to stay put at one place or to even look at the camera.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies