Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

We had a wonderful time with godparents! We planned to have a bbq at the beach but it was raining so we changed our venue. It was the first time that L & Z went to bed at around midnight.

We wanted to get hamsters for them as Christmas presents but after discussion, we decided not to. We bought them a terrapin instead as it was easier to handle compared to hamsters. They thought that was their only Christmas presents when I gave it to them. Gagaga.... L has a Sound Box Ampli Concert from Winx Club (her current favourite), I knew she would be very excited coz she likes to sing and it comes with a microphone! Z has a remote control Scoop ( & Bob as the control) from Bob The Builder, I knew he would love this so long it's something to do with vehicles and he can control.

On Christmas morning, both can't wait to open their presents! "Ohhhh", "Ahhhh", "Awesome" & "This is cool man" were what we heard throughout. :)

We went to Queensway shopping centre in the afternoon to get new school shoes for them but was disappointed with the service in 1 of the shops and they ran out of sizes. When we were in 1 of the shops, we saw a boy (think he is about 8 or 9 yrs old) put a piece of paper on my girl's head for no reason. How could he do that! I stared at him, expecting him to apologise but he didn't. So I went up to him and told him that he shouldn't do that and he owe my girl an apology. He hesitated, then apologised..... Then his grandpa (I think) was there and asked "what?". I told him what happen and I expected him to tell his grandson not to do that again. You know what? He kept quiet and walked away! My goodness!
It was a not-so-great Christmas outing for me,to meet a rude salesman and a naughty boy. We should have stayed at home instead. Haiz.... But we do have a great time when we got home :) Having fun & eating log cake. Look at the pics! They enjoyed it very much! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks yummy! Are those strawberries real or deco? Looks really big!

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks yummy!
Are those strawberries real or deco? They look so big!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies