Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Control Your Movement

Yesterday, while Z was colouring....

Me : Z, try to colour within the lines ok?
Z : Yes, I must control my movement.
Me :" Huh? What did you say?
Z : control my movement... Cannot colour outside the line.
He was still doing his colouring while talking to me.
Me : Oh... Who thought you that?
I was surprised that he say that. He usually says "cannot colour outside the line.
Z : Mrs Lee teach me. She says must control my movement.

Great to know that he is paying attention in class, taking teacher's advice and keen to improve. I love you Baby! :)

2 comments:

shopaholic said...

so adorable!

Anonymous said...

he's so cute, must control his movement. at least you know now he listens and pay attention in school...kekekeke

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies