Saturday, February 10, 2007

Godma's Birthday

We celebrated godma's birthday at Waterfront, a buffet treat from her. LZ enjoyed it very much especially the fondue. Being able to spend 2 hours for dinner was great! My babies has grown up! Thereafter, we went to their house for the cake.

When it was time to go home, Z said "NO"! So godparents asked if it's ok for him to stay overnight. Why not? L had stayed with them once and he probably remembered. I went home with mixed feeling.... Sad that my boy, who has never stay overnight elsewhere without me, asked for that. Happy, coz I can spend some time alone with L.....

By the time we got home, it was past midnight.... Better get some sleep as tomorrow, I have to continue with my spring cleaning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the kids had a good time! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies