Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Homework

Everyday, L & Z will have homework from school and sometimes I give them extra (only if they are not tired or they want more).

As soon as we reach home...
Z : Mommy, I want do my homework. ( while he was talking, he took out his work from the file)
Me : Huh? Why don't you have your snack first?
Z : No! I want do my homework first!
Me : OK......

Note: I'm still in my going out clothes.... Not giving me time to change.

Sometimes, after finishing his school homework.....

Z : Mommy, I want to do more!
Me : Why don't you rest first?
Z : No! I want to do more!
Me : (Sign....) OK. What would you like to do?

We were happy especially daddy that he shows great interest in learning, just like jiejie or more. Hope this will last though.... Gagaga....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...this is very good! Passion in learning! Good job, Z!

LZmommy said...

Thank you :) Hope this passion will last. ;)

Unknown said...

My son's wanting to do more homework didnt last long. I certainly do hope Z will! Jia you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies