Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Invitation Card

Instead of buying invitation card, I decided to print our own :) Most of it has been given out and now waiting for the rest to reply... For their school friends, I gave it to them before school holidays. I told LZ to remind their friends to tell their parents to reply.

When someone invited you (party/wedding), do you make an effort to reply asap? I do... I yet to receive reply from some of them... Especially those from their school... I don't know their parents and there is no way I can contact them (since school holiday has started). Those that I know have replied.. This is the first time that it happened to me after planning their parties for the past few years...

It is not easy organising parties... I do hope the parents make an effort to reply me..... I can't shop for the goodies and the cakes if I do not know how many kids coming :( The only thing I can do now is WAIT!

6 comments:

LHS said...

time really flies, their birthday are near...so good can celebrate together :)

Aces Family said...

Wishing both LZ an advance Happy Birthdays.

Regardless of the turnout, i know both LZ will have a good time.

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

are they born on the same day? Their tickers showed the same! How conincidental

Ricket said...

No worries, your kids will sure enjoy themselves.

Unknown said...

I do hope you get the replies soon. I understand how you feel abouting waiting for the replies ... so much things to do and yet have to put on hold. =P

Early birthday wishes to L & Z too. May they be always in the pink of health and happiness always! =)

blurblur said...

Ya,they share the same birth date is it? I'm sure they'll have fun! And i hope you do get some replies by now. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies