Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tag : 8

I owed MamaTang this tag for a long time... Sorry :)

EIGHT THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT
1. Watching fav TV programmes
2. Shopping for LZ
3. Playing with LZ
4. playing games on hp or computer
5. Reading
6. Baking with or without LZ
7. Sleeping
8. Travelling

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Go to Liverpool and watch a LIVE game with LZfamily
2. See my kids get married.
3. There would not be any financial burden
4. Play with grandchildren
5. Family Portraits
6. Travel the world with LZdaddy
7. Skydiving
8. Skiing

EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN
1. I love you
2. Handsome
3. Sweetie
4. Daddy
5. Let's go!
6. 1 2 3!
7. What do you want for dinner?
8. Kiss kiss

EIGHT BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ
1. One step behind - Henning Mankell
2. Firewall
3. The man who smiled
4. Faceless killer
5. The white lioness
6. Can’t Remember
7. Can’t Remember
8. Can’t Remember

EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER
1. Any songs that LZ sing
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
1. Trust
2. Listen
3. show empathy
4. Honest
5. Fun
6. Caring
7. Truthful
8. Loving

EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR
1. bake more stuffs
2. cook more varieties
3. photo editing
4. digital scrapbooking
5. more computer related stuffs
6. To be more tolerance
7.
8.

EIGHT PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD DO CRAZY EIGHT MEME (no obligation :))
1. Huisia
2. Everyday Healy
3. Little Darlings
4. Our Precious Darlings
5. Mamabliss
6. Aces Family
7. RamblingMoo
8. HoneyPooh Babies

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah... i've just done this one...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies