Friday, November 02, 2007

L's Annual Concert

Yes... Another concert :) This was the last concert for the year and also L's last concert before she moves on to primary school. :) She looked forward to it and has been practicing hard for the months.... For the last 2 weeks they (her class only) have been spending their school hours at the hall and even had their spelling there! My poor girl.... But then she enjoyed it :)

Z still have to go to school today but the school released them half hour earlier as the K1 & K2 needed to use their classrooms. Before Z went to school, he asked why jiejie not in uniform and insisted on wearing his home clothes too. I promised him that I will bring clothes for him to change and I did :)

L wore the white dress which she wore during her graduation concert. She looked so beautiful.... Daddy managed to come back earlier (last night) from Malaysia to attend her concert! Yeah! We arrived at school half hour before reporting time coz we need to pick Z up and I was glad. We needed to queue up to get good seats for the concert, kiasu right? Well, I had to... Otherwise my girl won't be able to see us and we won't be able to have a better view :)

The concert began with a speech by the principal and an educator. The theme for this year concert was "Beauty Of Nature". The concert began with L's class performance, "Praise & Worship", a medley of 2 songs, "What Shall I Bring" & "A Love So Amazing" . Wow! It was superb! With 22 students using the tambourine, I thought it would be noisy but I was wrong! They did a good job! I can see that L thoroughly enjoyed it :)

After that, it was performance by other classes.... So what was Z's doing this time? He ate his snacks, played his gameboy and....... He fell asleep on my lap! Hahaha....

Then it was L's class to perform again. It was the highlight of the concert and they did a Christmas play, "Why was Jesus Born?" . She was one of the angels :) Her principal told me this was the 1st year that she used all the students in the class instead of selecting some of them. L has been very excited, telling me she was one of the angels and she is very happy that she had 2 sentences to say during the play! She said only 6(5) of them were selected to do that :) Almost everyday, she told me "mommy, Ms B said my speech are the most loud and clear! ". Hahaha.... Little things like this made her a very happy girl :) I'm not sure if the others are impressed or not, for kids at the age of 5 & 6 yrs old to present a 20 mins play and it was a story on why Jesus was born, it was very impressive to me :)

Thereafter, It was the finale... The children sang "He is Exalted" & "Hallelujah"....

ps: I have been waiting for the pics (taken by the professional photographer) so that I can do up their videos for their concerts. The photographer has given the wrong pics for L's graduation concert. Aggrrhhhh! Pls be patient :) Sorry to keep you waiting.....

4 comments:

LHS said...

So proud to have a daughter like L.
little angel, woo..sure very lovely :)

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone is having concerts huh .. yeah end ... and that reminds me .. holidays .. isn't that great!!

Mike Minzes said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. I will be back for more!

Par said...

Bet it's nice to be attending those.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies