Friday, November 30, 2007

Should I?

I have been contemplating if I should bake cupcakes or cakes for their birthdays. Of coz it would be easier if I just order cakes from any cake shop. I am also worried if I have time and if my cupcakes is good enough to present it to my guests. Baking for about 60 guests is not easy! Besides close friends and family have tried it, others have not. And I have guests that can bake pretty well too!

I asked LZ if they like me to bake for them and they love that idea, especially L. I think she is really proud of me :) But if I choose to order from store, I'm sure my babies are ok with it coz they don't want me to over work right? Hehehe... I have a few days to think about it... If I decide to bake, I will have to prepare the sugar paste earlier or simply buy from stores. I am not sure what daddy's opinion is... He might say why give yourself more things to prepare or he may be excited about it.

Hmmm... I will let them go through the cake designs before I decide :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LZmommy, hmmm... i can understand your worries about baking the cake for LZ esp when they are masters among the guests. :)

I think you should still go ahead to bake for LZ cos this is from your love to them. It doesn't matter even if the cake doesn't turn out well, I am sure they will still love it. The guests will understand.

All the best in the baking!

MomsyWorld said...

i echo Jean! I should think you can bake your own, but maybe a cake for a change :) Ur cupcakes has been very nice looking...believe LZ would be so proud of u :)

Baking for our little one is really different :)

Clement said...

Those who can, Bake! :-)

Anonymous said...

My opinion is, better order from outside, so that you can take your time and do other preparations. Baking cupcakes is very time consuming..:)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.... bake cupcakes is easier than baking and frosting whole cake... you know, if one cupcake is spoilt it is not so noticeable but a whole cake damage... that's it!!!

Maybe you cater food and bake the cakes yourself.... more personalized mah.... :P

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies