Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Quiet Day

Yesterday was just like any other day.... Sending LZ to school and picking them up from school. I sort of gave myself a break! No marketing, only shopping and to check out which hp should I get :)

LZ have been singing birthday songs for me since Sunday till now :) They gave me lots and lots of kisses & hugs! When I asked them where is my birthday present, they said daddy will buy. Hahaha... Anyway, having them with me and of coz daddy are the best birthday presents.

Me: Where is my birthday present?
LZ: Daddy buy for you!
Me: But I want a present from both of you. (Mommy acting like a small kid. Hehehe)
Z: We got no money!
L: Ya! You share the stars with daddy lor! (the stars I folded for daddy on their behalf)
Us: Hahaha...

LZ must be very excited it was my birthday :) L told their principal on Tuesday and their teachers yesterday! It was very sweet of their Principal.... She got me a pressie and a card! And the teachers wished me happy birthday. Z's teacher said : "Mrs XXX, today your birthday? Happy Birthday! Z is very excited and he mentioned it during lesson." So paiseh... :)

Finally I got my new hp in the evening! Yippee! So my friends, if you send me sms or call after 5pm yesterday, I did not get any of it coz I was without hp :( I realised I can't live without it.... Everywhere we go, I had my hp with me and I was able to snap pics whenever I want to and play games with it, but last night I can't :( Anyway, I am still trying to figure out some of the new features and trying to download games! LZ was asking what kind of games I have in my hp as they like playing with my hp too :)

I was hoping daddy can come back in the afternoon but he was unable to come back early as he has to go to Malaysia today and needed to do lots of preparation. Well, at least he was able to come home at 5+ :) We had dinner @ Swensen upon LZ's request. We had 2 fondue for dessert! It was the last day of the promotion, 1 for 1 treat. Worth it!

4 comments:

LHS said...

Normal but fruitful day!:)
now i can remember your birthday! LOL

mama WnW said...

How old are you now?
How old are you now?
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to LZmommy!

*Happy Belated Birthday to you!* (,")

Yatie said...

Happy Birthday to you

LZmommy said...

Ladies, Thank you :)

Huisia
Ya... Hubby no excuse to forget it too ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies