Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Party - School

The school celebrated Christmas in advance as school holidays will begin in 2 days.... It was also a the Church Charity Drive. Children were asked to donate food to the elderly living near the area. It is good that the children are doing charity and to spread love during Christmas.

Cupcakes with sugar paste alphabets

They were asked to bring some finger food to share with their friends too. I love to go to these events in school as it give me a chance to see how my kids interact with others and for me to know other mommies :) I prepared cupcakes for the party.... Yes! Cupcakes again, upon my babies request :) L said her classmates likes my cupcakes and I was very happy! The Principal tried it too today for the first time and she said she would love to have it again :)


Looking at L performing, I know I will miss watching her in school.... When she goes to primary 1, I don't think I will get to see all these. I do hope she will continue to tell me whatever she does in school, like what she does now.


Z almost fell asleep during the party while the classes took turns to perform and he was struggling to stay awake. I had to bring him to the toilet to wash up.. He woke up too early this morning and he was very tired by the time we reached school. He was much better after that :)

I am so tired now.... After baking the cupcakes, I had 2 hours of sleep only... I need my rest and my kitchen too... Tomorrow will be another busy day as L will be having her ballet exam...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :) Your cup cakes is getting better and better!!! They look so professional. Think you can start a website selling your cupcakes!!

LZmommy said...

Michelle

Thank you for the compliments :) I don't think anyone would want o order from me. Hehehe... I enjoyed baking for your little ones and my kids :)

Everyday Healy said...

LOL! Can bake one for me ar....hehe... Me always crave for good food! And, I really got to brush up my cooking skills as I might need it badly when my girl in school. I don't want to put her to shame having a mummy who can't even fried eggs.
hahaha...

You are great! I am sure L and Z are so proud of you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi LZmommy, yes I think so too.. these cupcakes are really nicely done and looked good!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Wow, the cupcakes definitely looks good and must be yummy too. : )

LZ must have enjoyed themselves at the early X'mas party.

cheers,
astee

blurblur said...

Love your cupcakes, they're so lovely! Hmm...can engage your service or not huh?? :P Am actually thinking of cupcakes for my botak's 1 year birthday..still a long way to go lah...:P

LZmommy said...

Everydayhealy

Can bake for you when you come to Spore :) Buy more cookbooks! That's what I do. ;) I learn to cook so that my kids don't eat instant noodles foe every meal. Hahaha...

Jean
Thank you Jean :) I'm blushing now...

Astee
Thank you Astee :) I hope they are really yummy! :)

I think L enjoyed it more as this is like a farewell party for her class :)

Blurblur
Are you serious? Then you would be more 1st customer and only one! Hahaha... I think I need to practice more to make it better :)

blurblur said...

You stil have more than half a year to practice before botak's birthday leh...hahaha.. :P

LZmommy said...

Will do will do :)

Unknown said...

Woah!Havent been here for a while and I see so many of beautiful work of art! Yours and the kids! You guys are very good!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies