Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another 'Checkup' For Beanie

Went of my amniocentesis test this morning with LZdaddy and Z. I was nervous the whole night that I didn't sleep well. We didn't have to wait long for my turn to see the Doc.

I was glad to have such a wonderful Doc and nurse who assured me throughout. The Doc did a thorough check before she inject local anesthetic and drew out the fluid. Thereafter, LZdaddy and Z came in again to see how Beanie doing.

Beanie was so adorable! We saw that both his hands were together as if he was praying. Then we saw him yawning again and put his hand on his face. How cute!biggrin

Doc measured Beanie's head circumference, check on his size and warned me that I may have another BIG baby! Uh-oh! She looked through the file (LZ's birth records) and said that I shouldn't have problem giving birth to another big baby.

Z was more interested in LZdaddy's hp game than seeing Beanie.sad We were there on the weekend to see Beanie and perhaps that's why he wasn't as excited, we talked a long time before the scan (probably excitement over after long wait) and also LZdaddy shouldn't give him the hp (he did that so Z will not 'disturb' us when Doc is talking). I told him how I feel and he apologised. "Sorry mommy..... Can we go back inside and see didi now?" When I told him we can't, he was quite sad... He promised me he will not do that again. I know he is excited about didi...

L was disappointed that she couldn't join us as she has to attend school but I tried my best to describe to her what happen during the visit and what was Beanie doing. Again, I promised her the next visit, she will be there with us. Our next visit will be on LZdaddy's birthday, so special!smile

5 comments:

Angeline said...

Oh Z! Typical boys' character lah... mommy don't be too upset over it... at least now he knows..

(I've emailed you the contact for the 'Shou Tao')

Rachel said...

another big baby!!? hahaha..at least this time, she didn't bluff you ;P

NomadicMom said...

Congratulations on little baby.
Can see it's a BOY already?

NomadicMom said...

Congratulations on little baby.
Can see it's a BOY already?

Angeleyes said...

Congrats on going to have another little boy in the family!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies