Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bento #83 - Bear

Bento #83
Top: Bear shaped rock melon and raspberries. Bottom: Japanese fish cakes, bear face shaped rice and lady's finger rolled with ham.

After 2 days of without bento-s, my girl was already asking when she can have cute bento to bring to school. YES! My fridge is finally here and I am soooooo happy! I was actually kind of lazy to make cute bento (thought of making plain ones) but I obliged since my girl has requested for it.

After so many days break, I am getting lazy to cook! razz Uh-oh! Better start cooking or my kids and hubby will protest. smile

12 comments:

Angeline said...

Woo-hoo! Yeah! got fridge liao!!! *clap clap clap*

3lilangels said...

So happy for you that the fridge has finally arrived. The kids and hubby must have missed your cooking.

The bear onigiri is just perfect. And L so clever to eat lady's finger. My girl only eats the seeds inside. haha...

Rachel said...

the bear is so cute!

so she finally eats lady finger? Well done!

Ricket said...

The white bear is so well done... Its so smart to roll the green in the ham to make. I'll have to try it and make my kids eat their vegetable.

Angeleyes said...

The bear look so nice! I wonder when I'll have the patience to do that kind of crafting.... hhehehee

LZmommy said...

Angeline
YES! I am so happy!

3lilangels & Rachel
Thank you Ladies :)
If I cut it small, she will eat it. At least she eats it :)

Ricket
Yes :) This method works for me and hope it will encourage your girls to eat more veggies :)

Angeleyes
Thank you :) I think if my girl doesn't ask for it, I am lazy to do it too :)

LHS said...

you have creative mind, can prepare the bento in such a creative way! i don't think i can do as well as you!

Joyce Long said...

Wow you are so marvellous..can do the bear face so nice..

shoppingmum said...

This is cute!

Oliveoylz said...

The bear shaped face rice is such a beauty! Ure so talented!

Jacss said...

glad tat yr fridge finally arrived...no more excuse not to cook, hehe
d bear rice is just too cute & nice to be eaten....

blurblur said...

Woohoo!! Finally, got fridge again!! I love the bears...they're so cute! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies