Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Know Facts About Me

Thank you Kathryn & Angeline for tagging me

Directions!
Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...And Please Do Not Spoil The Fun! Hit Forward, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...Then, let me know if you're done, so i can visit your blog and know your answer. The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Let Me Know When You are Done!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Can't remember
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 at the moment and 3rd one in my tummy
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hope to try out one day
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frostie
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Attitude
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Body shape
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? .........
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Bread
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Smell of my kids and Hubby
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Hubby
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
28. EYE COLOR? Black
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Japanese food, my dad's Hainanese chicken rice and my craving for now is fish head curry.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Casper with my kids(on TV)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Soy bean
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Parents
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Huh??
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Piece of My Heart - Peter Robinson
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? CSI
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids voice
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New York?! Coz that's the longest flight.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Playing piano consider a talent?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Singapore
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Jacss, Allthingspurple & Astee

4 comments:

Angeline said...

Are you really that 'out of shape'?! I wonder...

hmmmm...your hubby's smell...
hmmmm...must be really manly! *wink*

allthingspurple said...

hey, thanks for the tag ! and your dad can cook? wow !!!

LZmommy said...

Angeline
Now, I am definitely very out of shape! :)

Allthingspurple
Yes :) In fact my mom can't cook when she marries my dad and now after training by my dad, she is a great cook too.

allthingspurple said...

What a lucky woman your mom is !!

Did the tag, dearie !

http://www.allthingspurple.my/?p=179


thanks for tagging me!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies