Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bento #81

Photobucket Image Hosting
Top: Sausages, Pooh shaped baked potato, Pooh shaped golden kiwis. Bottom: Baked beancurd skin chicken.

Just a simple bento for my girl. smile My chiller is down and only my freezer is working. sad Things that were in my chiller have gone bad and my poor kids had to eat out for the next few days till I get my new fridge. Arrrgggghhhh! I need a fridge! If you ask me what is the thing I can't live without for now, it would be a fridge!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

hahaha...wonder when is the final straw..:P

3lilangels said...

Sorry to hear about your fridge. Hope you get a new one soon. Can't have the kids and beanie eating too much outside food.

The baked beancurd skin chicken sounds interesting. How do you make it?

J@n!ce said...

I love the pooh lunch box. Even the 2 ear can stuff in sausages. How cute !!:)

Hope you have gotten a new fridge by now :)

Angeline said...

Ahhh! so that's why?! I was just wondering why did you say you were waiting for a new fridge in Facebook...

Shiny Stars said...

Indeed, a fridge became our necessity item rather than a luxury item to us now.

Hope u gotten ur new fridge.

Jacss said...

ooh dear...yes, without d fridge can make us quite handicap! quickly kick d dealer to send yr new fridge...then u can store all the new fresh stuffs again!!
beancurd skin chicken...emm quite new, not heard of!

LZmommy said...

3lilangels
This is frozen food. I just put in the oven and bake it instead of frying.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies