Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

I have been thinking if I should call my friend to tell her that we wouldn't be able to attend Alex's Birthday party.... Have been sick since Friday.... But it is tough for the few of us to meet up especially now that some of our kids are in primary school and the younger ones are in different school. In the end, I decided to go ahead as I do not want to disappoint them.

LZdaddy and I discussed, we decided that L should stay at home to prepare for her exams (LZdaddy is in charge of teaching L maths) and I will bring Z to the party. L was disappointed of coz... Sorry Sweetie... Your exams is round the corner. And when she found out that her long time friend, Oliver was there, she was even more disappointed. Instead of saying hello to me first, Ollie asked where is L. These 2 has been friends since they were 1 yr old and they have not seen each other since LZ's birthday party last year. They moved to Holland and now back in Singapore for good. smile Z and Ollie's younger brother, Joshie, knew each other when they were in still in mommies' tummy. smile and they were happy to see each other.

Photobucket
Z with Joshie.

Photobucket
This pic is for L. The 4 of them have been very close till we changed their school. Countless of playdates & outings.

I promised L we would try to arrange a gathering for them during school holiday and that made her feels better. It was great to meet up with the few mommies and see how their kids doing. Wished that I was feeling better to attend the party earlier....

6 comments:

Jan Lee said...

oh, you have been sick ah, been wondering where you have been cos no updates.....

hope you are feeling much better now!

Angeline said...

Hmmm...I don't know about this thing...but you and my 2nd SIL is the same when it comes to exam period...

no tv, no play, no games, no outings.. they don't even go to my PIL place for the whole month during exam time...my eldest niece-CH is born in October and it always clashes with her exams, and 2nd SIL don't even celebrate her bday on her actual day...

is all these necessary...to this extend? I don't know, but I don't see myself doing that...its just so cruel...how much will it affect for just a day of meeting up with her long-time-no-see-friend...if I were her, I probably can't concentrate at all at home...hmmm... I guess its better for me to shut up till the day my boys are in Primary...

LZmommy said...

Jan
Thanks Jan I am feeling much better so now can update blog :)

Angeline
Oh! You have mistaken :) They still get to play but lately I have been feeling sick and lethargic so haven't been going out much. For the party, LZdaddy worry I will be too tired to handle 2 kids when I am there hence we decided to let Z go only.

LZdaddy only have time to coach her on weekends for the Maths. And I am in charge of teaching her english and chinese.

Hmmm.... I should write a clearer post :)

Angeline said...

LZmommy...ohhh...then that sounds so much better...sorry, I misunderstood...

allthingspurple said...

sigh..I am also at 2 minds whenever it come to exams and outings. I try to juggle but its so hard sometimes yea?

Jacss said...

emmm...for me, i'm a more relax person... if it's such a rare opportunity...i mean b'day, so long never meet & etc, i'll just let d kids go!! except like in yr case, u r not fit to attend then no choice...both beanie & yr health are more impt!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies