Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Bento #78

Bento #78
From left: Flower shaped blueberry jam sandwiches on sticks, sliced golden kiwi, bunny shaped hard boiled egg and marshmallow.

L was back in school today for extra lesson for few hours and the teacher requested parents to prepare snacks for them. I thought it was nice of the teacher to arrange this extra lesson for them during this school holiday since exams are coming soon.smile

L asked for sandwiches and I think it was a good idea to prepare this on sticks since they will be having their snacks in the classroom and it will not be messy. She was so excited that they can eat in the classroom.

ps: Thank you Michelle for the sitcks!smile L was so happy with it!

10 comments:

Angeline said...

Golden Kiwi!!!! That's new to me!

Jan Lee said...

Bento #78 - did you start from bento #1???

I feel so bad, been so busy that I have not been able to follow your blog as closly as before....reading back, I realised I missed out so much....:(

I wish I can start marking such bento boxes for my kiddos too but since they are attending full day CC, there is no such need and I am wondering, where do I find the time to do that??? :)

JK said...

Every time my hubby sees the sticks, he doesn't like it cos he says it's too sharp for the children. BTW, I see lots of mummies put in kiwi in their bentos. I have read somewhere that kiwi are not that good for children. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

JO-N
www.dineandtravel.com

Joyce Long said...

Hi LZ,

Wow you have lovely food picks..Your girl must be really proud of your sandwiches design in from of her classmates.

Rachel said...

wow..the pink egg is so nice..the color perfect!! Must get tips from you the next time..

You r most welcome:)

2xMum said...

I like the flower shape sandwiches... so lovely!

allthingspurple said...

i love the pink egg too! been wanting to do that forever !!

LHS said...

will start my bento soon, hehe..definitely need your blog for more reference :)

Angeleyes said...

How come your Bear silicon cup looked much bigger than the one I have ah???? Mine soooo small, like dono what to put in! heheheh

Jacss said...

d sandwich on sticks r really a convenient & easy idea for the kids..a good try for me !!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies