Monday, September 01, 2008

Back To Swimming!


Yeah! Finally this month Z is back to his swimming lesson! biggrin Z was very excited and so was Jiejie! She helped him to put on his goggle, so sweet! I thought it may take some time for him to get used to the pool but I was with wrong! smile He was like a fish in the pool. Eerrrr.... No! He was like a RABBIT in the pool. Hahaha.... Coz he was so excited that he was jumping up and down when he got into the water and the coach has to ask him to continue with what he was supposed to do! Hahaha...lol

I was glad when the coach told me Z remembered his strokes and he doesn't have problem at all. I wondered if he has been secretly practicing his strokes on the bed (the coach used to tell him that) and if he did, I didn't see it. Hehehe... smile Z also told me coach said next week he will be combining his strokes and breathing together. Yes! We are all happy!

6 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Its been raining the whole of the Sep school holiday. I haven't got the chance to bring my boys to the new swimming complex at Sengkang. Got kiddos slide. Looked really cool :)

Angeline said...

yeah everything is back to where it should be before the accident

blurblur said...

Yup, weather has been wet this few days, we have not been able to go for our bicycle rides...sigh...wow..i'm sure Z is super happy to be back in the water!! :)

Jacss said...

what a great news for your boy!! can see his happy face, am happy for you all too....

Rachel said...

Z is a smart boy..mommy must have faith in him. :)

Oliveoylz said...

Lovely pic of the kids in the pool! Just trying to imagine Z swimming on the bed! LOL!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies