Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chyene's 2 Months Old Party


Pics: L with Chyene, our group pic, proud parents with Chyene & LZ with godparents and godsister.

Finally Chyene celebrated her "full month" party today! She looks so good that you can't tell she's prematured at all! My dear friend, you took very good care of her during this period.smile Sad to say this was only my 2nd meeting with her, my best friend's princess and I can't carry her.sad Old folks said that pregnant women can't carry babies. For my sake, my friend told me not to carry her....

It was such a joyous occasion for them.biggrin I can see how proud and happy my friends were. We are truly very happy for them and so were LZ. smile Since I can't carry her, I 'appointed' my princess to carry her godsister. After much nagging & reminder from me (to be still and not move too much), L finally get to carry Chyene. Chyene is a very pretty baby (just like her mommy) and a sleeping beauty too. Hahaha... She was oblivious to her surrounding. Awwww.... I wish that my Beanie will be like that too in a few months time.smile

See the group pic? It used to be only 5 couples and now, look at our group! Getting bigger and I believe there will be more to come. Especially next year, Beanie will be joining in the fun.smile But I think we need more girls in the children group leh... Can you see that LZ are the big jiejie & big gor gor among the kids? My kids are the oldest among them. It was tough trying to get a group pic of the kids. In the end, I gave up. We will probably be able to get one when they are older.

4 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

awww... a new-born baby! She's pretty. I can only wait for my grandchildren. :(

Angeline said...

Awww...so cute! so cute! so cute! I remembered being 'bared' from going to a full-month celebration just because I was pregnant...the superstitious couple thinks it will 'xiang-cong'...*sigh*

Rachel said...

such nice gathering...

seems like u knows a lot of the old folks' belief...i didn't know pregnant woman can't carry baby...why ah?? so curious..

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Wow..such a lovely & joyful occassion.

Hmm..talking abt Pregnant woman carry newborn. There is another school of thought.

I was asked to carry my GF's full month daughter when i was expecting Anthea. The old folks say it's good for the newborn.

So which school do we listen to..hee : P

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies