Monday, January 05, 2009

Back To School - Z


How time flies! This will be Z's last year in the kindy. It is only the first day of school and he is already looking forward to next year to go P1. Hahaha... My boy... Coz I promised him another bakugan when he starts P1 and I was 'forced' to promise that. Unlike his jiejie, he doesn't look forward to school, he said he wants to spend more time with me and didi.A sweet talker!

LZdaddy sent him to school and I was there half hour later to check if he was ok. I think what I worried was uncalled for again.. He was comfortable coz about half of the classmates was from his K1 class. He was too comfortable, so much so that he was yawning countless of time. HaizLZdaddy didn't know which classroom he was supposed to go to and my boy told him. He remembered that used to be jiejie's classroom and I told him that is his classroom too.

This time round, I was able to see how he was doing from the gate, his classroom was facing it and he was sitting right in front. Z was comfortable with the teacher too, Mrs Leong. She has been there for a long time and she used to be L's teacher too.

1 1/2 hr later when school ended, I asked him if he wants to go back to school. This time, he said yes!

7 comments:

blurblur said...

Wah...got Bakugan when go P1, no wonder he so look forward to it..haha.. :P So fast, he's going P1 next year...

Angeline said...

yeah! there is always something magical about teachers...

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ going to primary nx year....

Oliveoylz said...

Oh good! He loves school :) Nice pose, leh...very stylish.

allthingspurple said...

heehee..pardon my ignorance, but what is bakugan?

He looks really good in his uniform !

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Yup, time flies and your boy looks so tall in the picture. Me too...don't know what is bakugan??

LZmommy said...

Oh Bakugan! I will post the pics of the toys and the link too! :) It is most boys latest toys ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies