Sunday, January 25, 2009

Before CNY

This year, I think we did quite a sloppy job for the spring cleaning. If without LZdaddy's help, it could be worst. This is also the 1st time he did so much! I had to stop like every 10 mins after cleaning. It was frustrating!

I have thank LZdaddy for doing most of the cleaning. Poor man... Just came back from overseas and he had to slog like mad to clean up the house. My babies tried to help especially my princess. Poor babies also.... This year they helped me so much too. How I wished our helper could come in earlier.... But we didn't realise that we need to take an online course as a new employer!

By the time it was CNY eve, we did most of the cleaning. All LZdaddy did after we came home from my MIL's place was to mop the floor again and hang up the decorations. Talk about decorations.... I told LZdaddy to get it the day before CNY eve coz the pasa malam near our place would end before the eve. He rather believe the uncle selling noodles than me. Haiz... In the end, we had to grab some from Giant and it was not worth it.

Reunion dinner was very different for us this year. We do not have to go back to my parents place for dinner. I missed my dad cooking... We went over to my MIL's place for dinner and it was great to see everyone there. We feel so blessed that LZ have so many uncles, aunties & cousins who love them. As soon as we arrived, they make spaces for them to have their dinner first and prepared their favourite food.

After dinner, LZdaddy and I planned to visit my dad at the hospital but due to some very personal reasons, we didn't get to see my dad at all.. Haiz... I thought I could spend some time with him on the eve. Anyway, it's over.... I don't wish to talk about it.

1 comments:

Angeline said...

is it becos 'ban-tang'(dialect)? you are pregnant and its chinese new year liao... so cannot go? My MIL would never allow me to go....

you are very upset ah?... hmmm....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies