Saturday, January 10, 2009

His Thoughtfulness

At the mall while on the way to the toilet, Z was walking ahead of me. He suddenly turned back and walked towards me. (this incident happened a month back)

Z: Mommy, the floor is slippery and I must hold your hand. I must take care of you.

He saw the cleaner lady was mopping the floor and he turned back so that he can hold on to me! So sweet isn't he? I praised him for remembering what we have taught him, that is to take care of me now that I am pregnant.

The other day, he asked me

Z: Mommy, can I stay with you when I grown up?
Me: Of coz! Why?
Z: I mean when I get married? Can I stay with you? I want to be with you and take care of you.

I know these are just kid's talk... Things will be different when they grow up. He may think differently when he grows up or his wife doesn't want to stay with us. Errr... Why am I thinking so far? Hahaha... Whatever it is, at least I know he did think about this when he is young.

Z has been wonderful... I can't describe how proud he made me! Be it waiting patiently with me for 2 hours when jiejie goes for her swim or he apologizes when he knows he is at fault (without me telling him). All my friends, relatives or even strangers are always full of praises for my this little boy. Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging

One thing that he loves to do is running into our room and scream "Yeah...... Mommy! I want you to sleep with me!" Sometimes, I am just next to him and yet he loves to say that. LZdaddy loves to tease him, he will say the opposite and my dear boy would 'punch' him.

Lately, he has been asking for more attention, I think it is due to my pregnancy. He started coming to our room to sleep with us in the middle of the night (it stopped for awhile). He refused to go to bed when it was bedtime and stayed with us. In order to stay in my room, he massage me and chats with us! Hahaha... It took some threats to get him back to his room or LZdaddy will have to goes to his room with him.

A soon to-be middle child, we do worry about what others called it as a middle child syndrome. We do not want to see that happen to him. We will try our best to spend time equally among our kids. So far, he is taking it very positively, I mean his brother. He has been talking alot to him and showing him funny faces. You should see what he did! It was so funny! I told him before didi will not see his funny face but he still continues to do it. He says when he does that, it makes me laugh and that also means didi is laughing with me. He also loves to feel the kicks and the movements of his little bro.

My dear little boy, stay cheerful as always ok and never stops saying you love me. Mommy loves you!

9 comments:

blurblur said...

He is indeed a very SWEET boy! :) And remember to bring a gift for him on behalf of little didi. :)

NomadicMom said...

That is indeed a good kor-kor!! You must be a proud mama

NomadicMom said...

That is indeed a good kor-kor!! You must be a proud mama

Oliveoylz said...

Awwwww...he's such a sweet, considerate & sensible little boy. So touched to read his gestures and care for preggie mommy. You are one lucky mom!

Shiny Stars said...

Z is not only a sensible boy, he is a good looking boy as well. Sure long queue of girls waiting at the doorstep next time ;p

Vyvy said...

awww he is such a sweet boy. must have melted your heart big time. :)

kelly said...

He's a very very sweet boy indeed...:)

J@n!ce said...

This is touching post. Zac recently ask me about my age. He say how come I'm so 'old' already, he doesn't want me to get so old & see me in 'hospital' in future. So I told him that he in that case, he should not make mummy angry cos mummy is yelling at him & little bro everyday. That will cause me to burn out & get older & weaker faster. He seems to understand & remain a good boy for a few days but..... haha... kids are just kids lah !! :):)

Angeline said...

are all 'goat' boys like that? I have one at home too....

seriously, I do worry about the middle child syndrome too.... cos' I've got a few friends who are, and wow! you need to show that much more care...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies