Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beanie @ 34 Weeks

Yesterday was a busssssy day! Can't believe that we were out for 14 hrs! Feeling so tired and later we'll be out again. Haiz....

In the morning, went for my checkup, Beanie is already 34 weeks! Wish I can't slow down the time... Checked on Beanie's heartbeats before I get to see doc. Gosh! He is active! I have to keep shifting the thing to get his heartbeat. LZ & LZdaddy were in the room with me. L & LZdaddy had to let me know whenever the machine can't capture his heartbeat and Z was busy with his gameboy.

First thing my doc commented when she saw me was "Wa! Your baby very active!" Based on the measurement of his tummy, Beanie is now about 2.5 kg. Everything is well for us! I think this time I am more paranoid than the past 2 pregnancies. I kept having this thought that I will deliver early and I have to ask Doc for assurance. I think that's because I have been feeling stress and too many things to do and so little time.

I also mentioned to doc that I have pain at my lower abdominal at times. She told that was fake contractions which I totally forgot how it feels! She said when I am due, I will definitely remember it.

My next appt will be in 2 weeks time! Uh-oh! So fast! Please, Beanie, don't come out too soon ok? Mommy is not ready at all! And next week LZdaddy will be away for 2 days! I NEED HELP!

7 comments:

Angeline said...

*fingers crossed*

oh, daddy, why are you away at such crucial time???

I hate to say this, but time really flies leh!!! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was still putting my vote in to guess the gender of Beanie, now, Beanie is almost out!

blurblur said...

Hee..I was very paranoid when I was preg with botak, I also kept having the feeling that he will come out early..cos gor gor was 3 weeks early,but he was out 5 days before due date.. :) Try to relax and don't worry too much ya. Take care! :)

Jacss said...

hey jane...out for 14hrs was indeed no joke leh with such heavy stomach!! u gotta take care hor...
emmmm, u strange leh, most ppl would want d bb to come out asap as d heavy stomach usually is very torturous leh!! anyway, maybe u enjoyed d preg. so much, hehehe

good luck & early gong xi fa cai to you!!

Shiny Stars said...

Ya, its really like a moment ago when you announced you are pregnant and now, you going to due soon!

Can understand the fear....wishing you a smooth delivery!

Angie said...

relax, mommy! :D

Unknown said...

Oh dear ... that all sounds really stressful! I can't imagine going through pregnancy again. But I'm sure you'll do fine. You've been great so far! Relax ok? I'm sure Beanie will wait :D

Jan Lee said...

alamak.....he has to be away now??? but at least it's only for 2 days.....just relax and with your 2 lovely helpers at home, am sure 2 days will just pass without you knowing....take care ya!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies