Monday, January 05, 2009

Bento #107

Bento #107
In the box: Orange, crabsticks rolled with eggs, blanched caixin, home-made chicken patties, heart shaped rice and grapes.


I am happy with what I have prepared for L today and she is too, especially when she sees her favourite veggie in the box. Today's bento was a little too much for her, she left with 1 chicken patty and 3/4 of the orange. At least she didn't spend any money during the first recess.

Today is also the first time she had to stay in school till 3pm. I wanted to prepare lunch and bring it to her school but my sweet little girl told me she will buy lunch from canteen so as to save me to hassle of sending food to school. When she called me during lunch, she ate prata only for lunch and I told her if time permits, she should get some more food coz this was her lunch break. So as soon as we hung up, she ordered fish ball noodle soup. Gosh! She is a BIG eater!

6 comments:

Angie said...

seeing your bento makes my hands itchy and i cant wait to make mine soon!! :)

blurblur said...

I've not start my bento making yet cos i pre-order his food for the first two weeks..hehe..save me from cracking my mind what to prepare for him at the moment... :P Damien will have to stay in school until 3pm starting 29 Jan..

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Anthea has been buying from canteen as she find it more FUN buying food,so i really haven't started trying Bento-ing..haha. Now i am inspired and will go to FB Group to get more practical ideas.

cheers,
astee

Angeline said...

Hmmm... I don't remember L not happy with any of your Bentos leh....good job mommy!

Jacss said...

hi jane, i'm guessing L's recess time shd be ard 9-10 am so yr bento meal looked great for a brunch....maybe a little too much like u said. i'm wondering if such meal could last till lunch...then maybe she can finish off her bento balance on top of what she bought fr d canteen??
btw, yr patties looked delicious...

LZmommy said...

Angie
Can't wait to see yours! :)

Blur
You mean you can place order in advance for him? That's so nice! :)

Astee
YEah! Do check it out and hope to see your bento post soon :)

Angeline
Hehehe! Most of the time I ask her in advance what she wants lah :)

Jacss
I don't think the food can last till lunch time, which is at 1pm. Afraid the food will be spoilt by then.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies