Friday, January 30, 2009

Beanie @ 36 Weeks

Another 2 weeks passed by and it was time to go for my checkup. Beanie is already 36+ weeks!

Actually, nothing much to update at this time. The checkup was pretty fast, nothing that my doc need to tell me since this is already my 3rd one and I just seen her 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks and I have already put on another 2 kg (almost)! Hmmm.... Blame it on all the CNY goodies. Told her I had some white discharge but nothing to worry about coz the amt is very little. Doc commented that LZ were there almost every checkup and she can tell both are very excited.

Doc did the scan for Beanie. At this stage, we can't really see much as he is getting bigger. We were excited when we caught a glimpse of his ear! He was moving so much that even my doc had a hard time trying to scan his body parts. Hehehe.... His estimated weight right now is about 3 kg but again, that may not be accurate.

Doc asked LZ if they want a Valentine's Day didi. Hmmm... Sounds good! But I told Doc I rather Beanie be in me till due date. Doc finds it weird coz she said most mommies at this time would prefer baby out sooner the better. Not me, I told her I am not ready. I am feeling very heavy at this time but I am not ready. Too many things on my mind and plus I need time to train the helper and let her settle in. Plus I am not sure when is my helper coming in?!

Finally received my hospital admission letter. Gosh! When I see the letter, I sort of panic! It means anytime I will be delivering right?

7 comments:

mIcHe said...

wow! 36 weeks already...anytime can pop. u still not ready? i am so ready!!! but am only at 30 weeks now. ;)

shopaholic said...

Wow, time flies!

I really admire you for reigiously preparing yummy bentos for your kids. By the way, how do you keep the food warm?

We usually ask our helper to prepare sandwich for Kieran and I'll buy mini buns from Four Leaves on occasion to vary his breakfast.

Angie said...

dont panic! :) *hugs* leave everything to... your hubby. :D

Mommy Lose Weight said...

it's good that you are getting a helper as it's tough to cope with a newborn and two schooling kids

try to relax and calm your mind so that you are ready to deliver beanie :)

Angeline said...

so much to settle, no wonder you are not ready. how come helper not here yet!!!?
Valentine baby, sooooo cool!
so next time, her bf only need to buy one present ah.... *laugh*

2xMum said...

so fast 36 weeks?? wow!

relax and enjoy the food before confinement... hehe ;)

blurblur said...

I know what you mean when you said you're not ready, I had the same thoughts too when I was preg with botak...hehe...

So excited for you...do rest more and relax!! Soon you'll be busy with the little one.. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies