Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Was He Reading?


Recorded on 19th Jan 2009


This was recorded while jiejie had her swimming lesson. Actually Z was reading this book on the way to the pool. I asked him to read it again when we arrived coz I wanted to record it for LZdaddy. He knew I like it when he read it so he doesn't mind reading it again and again for me so I can laugh. Remember? He said that when I laugh, it means that didi is laughing too. Well done my boy!

We always have books in the car so they can read while I am driving or waiting. L left this book in the car few days ago after school (she is to be bring Chinese storybooks on Thurs & Fri). After reading, he didn't understand what was the story about and jiejie explained to him. Hmmmm.. Looks like I have to start teaching him汉语拼音 since now he has the interest to read Chinese storybooks. I am so happy that Z takes the initiative to read it! It is a book on 西 游记, one of my BIL gave the whole series to us. Honestly, I never thought they would be interested to read it.

Z does not know all the words so he uses 'hanyupinyin' (his phonics knowledge) to sound out the words. Below is what he read:

牛魔王赴宴回来, 来到芭蕉洞, 得知悟空抢了扇子, 大怒, 赶紧去追。
牛魔王看见孙悟空扛着大扇子得意洋洋地走在前面,准备来个以牙还牙。

1 comments:

Angeline said...

Really good!
*sheepish smile* that was how I learn my Mandarin too in the past!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies