Monday, January 26, 2009

1st Day Of CNY


Gong Xi Fa Cai to all my blogging friends! Thank you all for leaving messages and I am sorry if I have not been dropping by your blog. I can't sit too long in front of the computer nowadays and my back is aching.

Noticed what Z was wearing? His favourite green clothes and shoes! He told me that's what he wants to wear for the first day of CNY. My girl as usual, the pinky clothes and pinky shoes. I am very HAPPY with what we bought for them to wear this year. It was fun choosing clothes with them.

Pics of LZ with us, my parents and their little cousins. We have a 'tough' time trying to take pics of the little ones together.

It was the same every year, busied visiting. Visiting siblings alone already took up most of the time. I'm not complaining. Hehehe... This year I still can relax and chat with everyone but next year it will be different. Beanie will be joining in the fun and I will have to spend time keeping an eye on him.

This year we also visited my Auntie's family on the 1st day since my Dad would be there instead of being at home. We got the permission from the hospital to let him come out for the afternoon so that he can join in the celebration. He was all smile when he saw my LZ especially L. She is the only granddaughter.

Tomorrow will be another day of visiting and we are looking forward to it!

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!! Glad to see that your Dad is recovering well. :) Beanie is joining in less than a month..how exciting! :) Take care ya!

Rachel said...

ha! finally saw the green shoes u talking about! its nice!!

and glad your dad is able to join all of you to celebrate this occassion.

Gong Xi Fa Cai and wish you and your family good health and lots of $$$

Angeline said...

less than one month leh... almost due liao... so exciting!!!!

Happy Moo Moo Year to you and your family!

allthingspurple said...

Hey, you gorgeous glowing pregnant mom !!! You are looking good !!! Cant wait to see the new cherub !!

And a happy new year to you too, dear!! I too, am guilty of not bloghopping lately. Even bento posts has slowed down in view of the recent heavy workload.

You have a great CNY and take care. Love those pics of L and Z. My, how kids grow, It's only been what? 2 months? haha.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies