Friday, January 30, 2009

Bento #115

Bento #115
Top tier: Mini pear, grapes & dino shaped nuggets. Bottom: fried beehoon.

Made a simple bento for L to bring to school. I was glad that I kept some of the beehoon (uncooked) so that I can fry it this morning for her as well as for breakfast for myself. Mommy still in CNY mood and have to really drag myself out of bed to prepare this for her.

The mini pears are sweet and 'cute' and it fits well into the bento box. If you are at Cold Storage, do get a box to try it. My kids, especially L likes it so hope your kids will.

5 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Thanks for sharing all the good info, very helpful.

I am now preparing simple Bento for Anthea, on Tues & Thurs. She rqst to buy food on the other days.

Your bento gives me good inspiration. I am going to stock up on my Bento's equipment..hee.

cheers,
astee

Rachel said...

wow! I didn't know there such tiny pears!!! You are resourceful!

blurblur said...

The mini pears look so cute...they're really soooo mini?? :)

I have not prepared any bento for Damien yet cos he insist on buying his own food...;)

Angeline said...

so tiny. so cute!

Oliveoylz said...

Really admire u, with big belly and all, still preparing bento's for the kids!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies