Monday, March 02, 2009

Bento #123

Bento #123
Top: Toasted heart shaped bread with cheese & mayo spread. Bottom: Heart shaped dragonfruits and My Melody shaped chocolate.

This morning was a mad rush for me! Beanie crying for milk and I was rushing to get the bento ready for L. Haiz.... Tough to handle 2 things at one time for the time being.... Hopefully he will settle into feed routine soon. I do hope to continue preparing bento fro my sweetie and I don't want her to feel neglected now that her baby brother is here.

Back to the bento, I bought the cheese & mayo spread from NTUC supermarket (Japanese section). They have other selections too but I didn't buy those. L & I both like this and Z yet to try it out. I spread it on the bread and have it toasted. Glad to find something different, at least it is not the usual spread.

9 comments:

Angie said...

hi jane! wow, i am impressed!! you are still preparing bentos!! hope beanie will be a good boy and not disturb you when you make bentos for his gor-gor and jie-jie. :)

Thanks for the well-wishes. Clement is much better now.

You try to have enough rest too!!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

You are so amazing, able to multi tasks...really not easy. Must take good care and not get worn out..: )

cheers,
astee

Rachel said...

LZmommy! you are so hardworking!!! Confinement period still have time to prepare bento for L!!

She is so lucky to have a mommy like you.

blurblur said...

I really salute you, Jane! Still preparing bentos when you're in confinement! Your kids are really blessed! :) Do take more rest ya! :)

Oliveoylz said...

You are indeed a supermom! Still bento-ing! Simply amazing!

Angeleyes said...

Hey Jane! Go rest... why still bento-ing? :P

Hope you are coping well with the new addition!

Jan Lee said...

wah, shouldn't you better getting some rest???

I know how you feel not wanting your 2 older kids to feel neglected after beanie comes along but still....better take care and don't over-worked yourself okie?

Shiny Stars said...

Yes u r really amazing!

Hei u ought to have enough rest first. Confinement is impt, ur 2 older kids will understand.

Angeline said...

*hands down*
Mommy!!!
you are Fabulous!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies