Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day Out With LZdaddy

LZdaddy took a day off from work to spend time with LZ. How glad I was! I appreciate LZdaddy making effort to take care of LZ while I am busy taking care of ZJ. Imagine me cooped up at home during this school holiday with 3 kids! I signed L up for her school 5 days (2hrs) Creative Writing Workshop in the mornings so I have to keep Z entertainment and busy with Baby Z.


LZ had lunch with daddy before they went to watch the movie "The Tales Of Despereaux". After movie, they decided to go prawning! Hmmm... I think this is the first time LZdaddy brought them out the whole day! Wished I could join them.... They didn't get home till 10+pm!

4 comments:

blurblur said...

I bet the 3 of them had a wonderful time! Very soon, you'll be able to join them with ZJ..hehe.. :)

Louisa May said...

Hey congrats !!! Beanie is soooo cute and looks lots like L ! I've been so pre-occupied with my crazy life i didn't even manage to drop by to see pix til now. So sorry ! But glad you are enjoying all 3 and have a helper too !! Aiyoh otherwise don't know how you going to cope. Take care. Chat again soon. PS : Michelle is preggie with #4 ???? OMG you gals are amazing !!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Glad to see that LZJ daddy is able to take care of LZ single handedly...he had passed his provisonal..haha.

It is helpful especially at the present moment when ZJ need more of your time/attention.

Very soon, you and ZJ will be able to join them too!!

cheers,
astee

Rachel said...

so sweet of LZdaddy. ha..finally he "dared" to bring the kids out alone w/o u! hahaha...and he did a very good job! The kids looks really happy!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies