Wednesday, March 04, 2009

From My Blogger Friends...

Top: from my blogger friends. Bottom: from Michelle

A BIG Thank You to my dearest friend, Michelle who will be due soon and my blogger friends, : Eileen, Jan & Fannie whom I know since I started blogging!

Received the Big box of goodies from Michelle during my hospital stay. Received the goodies from my Eileen, Jan & Fannie this afternoon. I was feeling rather tired yesterday afternoon and the bag of goodies came at the right time to cheer me up! Thank you my dear friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear.....am happy and glad the little surprise managed to cheer you up.....now that's priceless! :)

Rachel said...

you are most welcome, dear. hope you like it. Hope to see you and baby in another 2 weeks time :)

blurblur said...

It's so sweet of you to have post this up...thanks! :)

I'm glad the little gifts from us cheer you up! Take care and rest well! :)

MomsyWorld said...

Hope u like it Jane ... rest well and take care!

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Sorry I'm late to wish you "CONGRATULATIONS ON UR NEW ARRIVAL".

Take care ya..:)

Angeline said...

that's so nice of them!
What are friends for anyway, right?!

*hey girl, I saw that there was another post with the title "He finally has a name"
but when I click on it, nothing shows up....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies