Saturday, March 28, 2009

Full Month Celebration


We decided to hold a small celebration at home for Baby Z today since our extended family members were asking if we intend to celebrate. We didn't invite many friends coz we have more than 15 people alone from my in law's side. We have a BIG family on LZdaddy's side! We ordered the high tea buffet from Yelianghow Catering and we got good review from our guests!

The party was from 2 - 6pm and we were so glad all of them came at a different time. At least we have time to talk to all. Most of our family members and friends said Baby Z looks like me or Z and he looks like LZdaddy & L when he frowns. I think so too... Except that he has bigger eyes than Z and me.

Thankfully, Baby Z was on a somewhat good behaviour. I fed him once when party was about to start and another when it was about to end. I left him on the baby chair when he was sleeping so everyone can see him. See the little orange bean bag? My best friend, Doreen sew it for him! He lie down there quietly when he was awake and looked around. He only starts to make noise at the end of the party. By then, I was able to pay all my attention to him.

LZ were very happy to see many guests at our house. They played toys and games with their little cousins and little friends. I'm glad that we have a playroom so the kids hang out there and we need not run around looking for them, especially when we have so many glass panels in our house.

The last time we held a party at home with so many people was many many years back! Back then, they were not even born! Hehehe.... Now that I have a helper to do the clean up, we might do it more often. I can't imagine I having to clean up and pack up all the toys after the kids left!

7 comments:

Oliveoylz said...

Happy Full Month, Beanie!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

nice family photo of 5 ! :)

Angeline said...

*laugh* Ohhh poor helper *laugh*
The HUGE celebration is definitely the right way to record this joyous day.

blurblur said...

It's the cleaning up that always stop me from having parties or gatherings at home..haha.. :P

Rachel said...

Happy Full month!!

allthingspurple said...

Hey LIttle Beanie !!! Pleased to make your acquaintance !! *grin*

I was met by lots of good news today. Long time didnt blog hop (was crazily busy) and was happy to meet Little Beanie after a long absence from your blog !!

You can tell Little Beanie has deep set eyes as young as one month old !

Angeleyes said...

Time flies! Soon Beanie/Baby Z will be 2 months!

He is looking very much like Z really... :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies