Monday, March 09, 2009

Bento #124 & My Ranting

Jam sandwiches, longan, grapes & strawberry flavoured chocolates.

A very simple bento for L as I have only 5 mins or so to prepare! I think I was like 'dumping' everything into it. LZdaddy left for business trip and I have to send LZ to school. By the time I finished feeding Beanie, I have only 5 mins left. I know some of you were wondering why I still want to prepare bento.... I have to prepare something for L on Monday coz she has 2 recess on that day. I don't want her to have 2 meals in school, she will probably be ordering the same thing in a day. Besides, I want her to know I care for her and don't want her to eat outside food all the time.

Yup! I have to be out of the house though I am having my confinement. Last week, I have to be send them to school too coz he was out of town. This week, LZdaddy will be out of town for another 4 days. Just when I thought LZdaddy had bought all the stuffs we need for the next few days, my helper told me we running out of apples yesterday and my nanny told me we running out of rice today. Haiz..... That means I have to go supermarket too and when I get home, it was time for me to be a 'cow' again.... Mooooooo....

13 comments:

NomadicMom said...

Wah. Very "cham". Confinement also must run here. Run there. No one else can help?

NomadicMom said...

Wah. Very "cham". Confinement also must run here. Run there. No one else can help?

NomadicMom said...

Wah. Very "cham". Confinement also must run here. Run there. No one else can help?

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

It's not easy to do all these on your own and you are doing great.

For the Love of the family...i know you will overcome comes what may...take care.

3lilangels said...

I'm sure L knows the love that went into the bento. It must be tough on you to be running around during your confinement. Do rest well whenever you can. God bless!

Angeline said...

I hope you are NOT doing the grocery on your own...
during the first 3 months after birth, you shouldn't be carrying heavy things leh....

teni said...

i know what u mean cos i was like u too running alll over the place during confinement. my confinement period always shortens as more kids i have. no choice hor i would say.

but i know u can take care of urself :) u doing great! hang it there super mommy!

teni said...

by the way that was from me! :-)

Teni

Angie said...

aiyoh~~ take care and rest well! next time must check the stocks at home b4 LZDaddy goes out of town to make sure there is ample supply of everything.

sunshinensunflower said...

Hihi, I like the pink bear inside the bento. What is it, jelly? Looks very yummy.

Hey, try the online grocery delivery? Or else buy the smaller packet cz' heavy to carry the rice back.

So you will be at the enrichment centre next week? See you there ;-)

Take care!

blurblur said...

Oh dear...I hope you're not over-stretching yourself! Do take care...You are doing a great job as a mummy of 3!! Jia You! :) *hugs*

Michelle said...

Train your helper to buy grocery and send kids to sch. I thk it's not good idea to go out of the hse during confinement.

Angeleyes said...

Oh dear... poor you to have to do all the work... no other family members to help out???

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies