Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Z Eye Checkup Result

Z had his eye checkup done yesterday and he brought home to result today... Not so good... Chances of him wearing specs is very high.... We will have to wait for the referral letter so that we can go to the Refraction Clinic for a detailed scan.

LogMAR

Right: +0.38
Left: +0.20

Computed Snellen

Right: 6/12p
Left: 6/9.5

I have no idea what all these mean and neither does LZdaddy. His first reaction when I smsed him was "Oh my God!" That was what I said too when Z gave me the letter. My sweet little boyknows what it meant and said sorry to me. It is partly my fault if he needs to wear specs...

3 comments:

Angeline said...

this is very sad to me...
with my super high degree, there is a possibility that my boys will be with spects too....
and IF that day really comes, I think I'll be very affected... cos its something I hate to see my boys wearing.....

Rachel said...

so how's the refraction check up goes?

NomadicMom said...

My younger one is also a "sei-ngann-chai" (four-eyed boy)!!! When he first wore his glasses, he said he looks like a nerd. :-)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies