Monday, October 23, 2006

Spending Time With Daddy

It was sooo sweet of daddy.... I have made plans to meet my girlfriends for mahjong, something that I missed alot since having 2 kids. And I forgot that their school will be closed today! Daddy told me to go ahead with my plans and he will stay at home to look after them. I don't believe it! Thank you daddy! You are so sweet! :)

He went to supermarket in the morning to get some food to cook for them (before I leave). After lunch, they had ice-cream and they took a nap. When they woke up, they played games together. I am so proud of daddy that he was able to handle them alone. Hehehe... That's means I can go for more MJ session right?

In the evening, we had dinner together with our friends. It was another late night for the kids again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice of daddy! Glad you had some ME time and you enjoyed yourself

LZmommy said...

Ya :) Hoping for more to come! Greedy hor? gagaga..

Anonymous said...

Wow, you hubby can cook? Wished I have some me time too!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful husband! My hubby can't handle Qianyi on his own!

LZmommy said...

Elaine
He can cook simple dish, not so bad lah..

Kelly
Thank you for the compliment :) Hubby will be on cloud nine if he see this. He can handle them at home but not when we are out. I'm sure your hubby can handle. :) Matter of practice. Hehehe...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies