Wednesday, June 20, 2007

3 Yrs And 6 Months

3 yrs 6 months old.... That's how old my boy is now... He loves to show his affection to us :)

  • He gives me kisses many times in a day and pat me on my hand or head
  • Sometimes while watching TV, he plays with jiejie's hair
  • he likes to say "mommy I sayang you" ,"I love you" to us
  • If I am at the computer, he will come over and sit on my lap
  • OR says "mommy, can you sleep on the bed with me?"
  • At times, he wants daddy to sleep with him. If daddy says he yet to shower, he says he will wait. And he mean it!
  • When he knows that he did something that is wrong or when he sees that we are angry, he will apologise without us telling him
  • Sometimes he thinks that daddy talks too much, "daddy, you talk too much! I want to talk! "
  • Whenever we asked him what he want for lunch/dinner, it will be "cold noodles", "char siew rice"
  • I started training him to drink his milk from a cup couple of months back. Now, he says "mommy, I am a baby. Baby drink from a bottle."
  • His favourite characters for now are Spiderman, Shrek, Power Rangers, Transformer.
  • He loves to go to the cinema for movies. He wants to watch Surf Up, Shrek 3, Fantastic Four and Transformer.
  • He still likes to help me out in the kitchen. Washing rice or vegetables or help me out with my baking too.
  • He loves his godparents and everytime we go out, he will ask if they are coming. Once he was very upset that he can't go sleepover at their place.
  • Nowadays, he likes to go shopping (like daddy, like son)
  • Once we were at Hans and I ordered a plate of fried beehoon (horfun style) for him. I can't believe he can finish everything!
  • He would rather play toys then to watch TV
  • He says his prayer every night
  • Lately, he comes over to our room at wee hours to sleep. It has becomes a habit of his (oh-oh.. I have to 'train' him again)
  • He likes to climb on sofa, the bench and my piano!
  • He wakes up on his own in the night to go wee wee
  • Lately he 'complains' alot when jiejie 'bully him. "mommy, you know, jiejie...... " . Then he will happily tell jiejie "I told mommy! She is going to send you to the corner!"
  • His current favourite toys now are train tracks especially Thomas, lego blocks, character toys, cars and of coz gameboy!
  • He prefers to choose what he wants to wear
  • When he is angry, he pouch his lips, fold his arm and walk away. We just have to leave him alone for few mins and he will cool down.

I hope I did not missed out anything :)

4 comments:

Suzie said...

kids at this age is exceptionally adorable. enjoy while it last ;)gb!

LHS said...

why he loves playing jie jie's hair?

mama WnW said...

haha, Z loves playing jie jie's hair, while Wilfred loves playing my hair! :)
But instead of "Mommy I sayang you". Wilfred usually says "Mommy, I want you sayang me!" so 霸道 right?

LZmommy said...

Suzie
Yup! I'm enjoying every min of it :)

Huisia
Don't know why :) He play with my hair too...

MamaWnW
I'm sure if he has a meimei, he will play with her hair too :) No lah... It just that he has other ways of showing affection right? :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies