Saturday, June 23, 2007

Surf's Up

This morning, LZ and my parents went to my aunt's place, who just came from UK for a short break. I think this was the 1st time my aunt saw Z. Therafter, they went to the mall with my cousin who spent so much money on them in an hour, buying transformer and balloons. I can't believe it when I find out that the balloons cost $15 each! My mom told me LZ were very well behaved throughout and my relatives were full of praise for them :) I was relieved when I heard that coz they 'bully" their grandparents when I'm not around.

LZ have been talking abt the movie, Surf's Up so we went to watch the movie with godparents (visit the site for games). We enjoyed the movie, it was funny. After the movie, we went to Billy Bombers for dinner as daddy was craving for their 'Giant' burger.

While we were chatting happily, godpa & Z were engrossed in the gameboy. Then daddy said "L, you have a strand of armpit hair!", godma and me burst out laughing and played along with daddy, teasing L. She looked at the mirror to check if she has armpit hair. I even took a strand of my hair and told her I plucked it from her armpit. Hahaha.... She was very mad with us but after some time, she laughed with us too.

When we step out of the restaurant, she started crying.... Oh dear! We went overboard. We had to tell her that we were teasing her. Big hugs and kisses and she was smiling again :) Sorry Sweetie...

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies