Monday, June 25, 2007

School Holiday Over.....

I can't believe that school holiday is over..... It was an enjoyable month for us =)

LZ looked forward to school today especially L, she said "I wish there is no school holiday! " . Ya... Wait till she is in primary/secondary, I'm sure she look forward to it :) I thought she did not enjoy with us being at home so I asked her, her reply? "I want to go back to school because I learn many things in school. My teachers teach me many things!". Probably she sense how I feel, she added "don't worry mommy, I enjoy with you." Ohhhh... She is such a sweet darling!

I was worried that Z may be reluctant to go to school, but I was wrong. He excitedly put on his uniform this morning and reminding jiejie and himself that they have to bring the candies (yoghurt candies) to school for their friends. Once a month, I let them choose something to share with their friends in school. When we arrived at school, he knew what he was supposed to do, put his file and bottle in their respective place. Then he went to the hall and give a bigh smile to his friends and teachers.

Now we are back to our routine, preparing brunch for them, rushing from school to their other classes and then rush home to prepare dinner..... AND a few hours break for me =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, poor you, rush rush rush again but then again....it's all worth it for our babies right! :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

It's always nice to hear that the children enjoy their lessons..it's this kind of happiness that makes all the chores brisk through easily... : )

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies