Friday, June 29, 2007

I Will Tell Daddy

While walking home after school, Z was standing in between L and me and we were holding hands. Then we crossed the road and Z was angry with jiejie for pulling him a little too hard.

Z : Jiejie, you pull me too hard! Hmm! He grumbled....

L : We have to cross the road faster. I don't mean to pull you hard. Sorry!

At this moment, Z jerked jiejie's hand and she fell! It happened so fast!

I was so angry with Z. We stopped at the side and I quickly check on her knees and thank goodness there was no blood, it was red though.... Z was shocked, probably he knew he did something bad
Me : How could you do that? We have to cross the road fast. What happen if there are cars coming? Apologise to jiejie now.

Z : Sorry mommy, sorry jiejie
My heart softened....
Me : You don't have to apologise to mommy.... Next time don't do such thing ok?

L : (pitiful look) It alright, but very painful you know.... I am going to tell daddy what you did.

Z : Sorry jiejie... Please don't tell daddy.....

L :I have to tell him but I will tell him not to scold you. Don't worry.

Z : OK... Please don't let daddy scold me....

At that moment, I feel like laughing. So bad right? I love the conversation they have with each other. Jiejie was angry with didi but yet want to "protect" him (from getting punish by daddy). They may fight with each other but the fight will not last long, usually for few minutes only or even less.

7 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

I am always amazed how well behaved and well mannered your kids are. And they speak well too.

LHS said...

how you trained them? they are so polite and so understanding.

Anonymous said...

I'm touched! You have a pair of lovely and caring children ;)

Anonymous said...

Im so touched! L is such a sensible girl! And i believe Z will never do such a thing again...

LZmommy said...

Healthyfreakmommy
Thank you :) You yet to see when they are a tyrant. Haha...

Huisia
Polite & understanding? Sometimes lah.. :) I always tell them if they want others to be nice, then they will have to be nice too and always put themselves in others' shoes.

Jean
Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

L is such a sweet girl...she was angry but didn't want didi to be scolded. :p

wHOisBaBy said...

jiejie so sayang her didi. so grown up she is.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies