Friday, June 08, 2007

Should I?

I have been thinking whether should I cut my hair.... I always thought of cutting my hair during mid year coz the weather is so hot! Since I can't decide, I asked LZ for their opinion...

Me : I thought of cutting my hair. I want it short. What do you think?

Z : No! Mommy must have long hair!

Me : But it's so hot! If I cut it short, I will not feel so hot. Can?

Z : No! No! Mommy is a girl. Cannot cut!
Remember this?

Me : Ayesha has short hair too and she is a girl. So why mommy cannot?

Z: Mommy look pretty with long hair, so you don't cut your hair.
He insisted that I should keep my hair long.

Me : Sweetie? Can mommy cut my hair?

L : You mean very short like Ayesha?

Me : Yes, like Ayesha. She looks pretty with short hair. So can I cut?

L : OK. (she turned and looked at her bro. Z protested and L changed her mind)Mommy, I like you with long hair and you look pretty, so you don't cut ok?

Me : But I thought you said ok

L : No! I changed my mind. Hahaha....

Haiz... I should have known the outcome.... Why bother to ask? At least I know that my babies think I am pretty! Hahaha....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think most children prefer their moms to have long hair, Nikita prefers me to have long hair too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Heehee.....errrr....I think you no hair they will also think you very pretty lar, because you are their mummy, you will be pretty no matter what lar! kekeke

Anonymous said...

i cut my hair yesterday with Ethyl :) She had her fringe trimmed, while i cut mine to a sleek concave :)

Maybe L loves u having long tresses :)

LHS said...

how about ask your hubby?

Unknown said...

Hahaha ... L so nice. Still take into consideration Z's opinion.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies