Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pizza Time

pizza baseCooking time for LZ! Last night I asked them what would they like to have for lunch today and both said "PIZZA!" . It has been some time since we had home-made pizza....

I don't prepare home-made pizza base, why bother to make when I can get ready made ones? OK... I admit I am lazy :D I usually use this one as we like thin crust.. There are 2 pizza baze in a pack and LZ took one each.

What we have on our pizzas:


  • tomato paste

  • sausages (sliced)

  • ham (cut into square pieces)

  • button mushroom (sliced)

  • capsicum (diced)

  • cheddar & mozzarella cheese

After that, just put into oven and bake it! Simple right? It was a quick & easy meal. I don't think I need to write down the method :) We have fun preparing lunch and hope you will too!

2 comments:

LHS said...

why didn't post the photo of "baked pizza"

LZmommy said...

Huisia
Hehe.. Forget to take pic of it.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies