Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Love My Brother

On Saturday, I saw both of them sleeping in our room when I woke up. How can I missed taking such wonderful shots? Sibling love....

L has been wonderful jiejie.... She may be naughty at times, sometimes it get on my nerve. but overall, I must say that she did a good job as Z's jiejie. I'm not saying that my girl is perfect, there are times that she doesn't give in to her brother at all. Whatever she does most of the times has already make it up......


  • Whenever they are attending church service or any programmes, L will hold Z's hand and walk into the class together.
  • She will give in to him most of the time "Jiejie let you have it ok?", "You have it 1st, later then my turn ok?", "you press the lift now, then when we come home, jiejie will press ok?"
  • When time to shower, she will put the toothpaste for didi
  • When I ask Z to pack up the toys, she will pack up for him. Now, she has spoilt her didi, coz when I ask him to pack his toys, he says "jiejie please pack up for me"
  • In the morning after packing her bed, she will help didi pack his. Recently, didi learn how to pack his bed from jiejie
  • After dinner, she will place her plate and didi's in the kitchen, but lately I ask didi to do it himself
  • When I give them snack or fruits, she used to fight to have it 1st but now, she says "didi you take it first"
  • They used to compete who dress up first after shower or wearing shoes, usually L will be first then Z will be upset. Now, they will wait for each other to complete it at the same time.
  • She teaches didi spelling. The first word he learned from her was "horse". She was so proud of it
  • Once at the church, L saw didi was not participating, she encourage him by telling what to do
  • Sometimes, I see her sayang didi by stroking his hair while he is lying down besides her and kisses his forehead
  • Whenever Z says "jiejie, please help me", she never says no to him, though sometimes she grumble

I'm very blessed to have such sweet daughter and son.... I know one day if I'm not around, she will be there to take care of her brother, making sure that he is well taken care of and making sure that no one bullies him.... Likewise, I hope didi will do the same for jiejie. When he grows up, he will take care of jiejie and don't let anyone bully her too.

7 comments:

Suzie said...

that's the best part having a girl as the 1st child. unlike mind, randy can be self centred at times.always thinking of himself. well, maybe its the boy thing.

Anonymous said...

hey, like Jan...ur L and Z were really close and I can sense the love they have for each other, and looking out for each other :) u have done a good job, Mommy :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo loving! You are indeed a blessed mum!

Anonymous said...

so sweet... i love to see such moments of siblings :) well done!

LHS said...

sucn a harmony scene!i seldom hear you said about their fighting!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your gal is such a good jie jie and so sweet of her to alwiz give way to di di. I wish Alycia can be this nice to her lil sis too.

LZmommy said...

Dear Ladies
Thank you for your compliments :)

I am indeed very blessed :) There are times that they argue too. To me, those are very trivial matters and it is very common that you see it in every sibling. This mins they are arguing, and the next, they are like buddies :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies