Monday, June 04, 2007

Ikea

We had a date we godma! I promised LZ I would bring them to Ikea @ Tampines again so I asked godma to go with me. After lunch, we send them to the play area and I can''t believe that we had to wait, we had about 10 over kids ahead of us. While waiting, I signed L up for the Smales, a kids club by Ikea. Each time we visit Ikea, L will get a stamp.

After an hour of fun we picked them up and continued with our shopping. Z fell asleep in the trolley. He looked so cute and I forgot to take out my hp to capture it. We failed to persuade godma to go to our house :( LZ were disappointed, they said that they have spent so much time packing up their toy room and she is not coming. Well, at least we have a clean and tidy house! Hahaha....

In the evening, I saw a bruise under L's chin. Oh dear! She hurt herself at the play area and daddy will be very mad when he finds out. When I rubbed it for her, she said it doesn't hurt. Haiz.... If daddy finds out, he will probably forbid me from leaving them at the play room. Anywhere, I think LZ had enough of fun for the past few days and mommy needs her break. Gosh! I'm very tired and so is daddy.... We will not get out of the house unless they are going for their classes.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies