Saturday, June 02, 2007

Play Date - L

Few days ago, Michelle asked if my girl can go over to their house after the the camp. Of coz she can! I know my girl will be thrilled!

L spent time at their house, playing with the sisters, Rachel & Charmaine and Janice was there too. After playing games and face painting, Michelle brought the girls the the club for more fun, swimming! Michelle wanted to take a few pics of her with her face painted but she said only mommy can take pics of her.

She was reluctant to leave and I had to ask Michelle to mention to her that we will be meeting baby Javier then she got out of the pool. I do know my girl's weakness.... Hehehe...

During those few hours that she was not with me, I missed her alot.... Yeah... I see her everyday but I just don't get enough of her. Every time she is not by my side, I feel lousy. I would be wondering how is she doing, does she miss me as much as I miss her..... Sweetie, mommy wants you to know that I missed you terribly when you are not by my side. I hope that while you are having fun, do think of mommy ok?

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies