Friday, June 15, 2007

English Speech & Drama Camp 13th June -15 June

mini concertFor 3 days, LZ were at the speech & drama holiday camp. Things that they did:

  • What can my hands do?

  • A rebus story

  • Cut-a-story

  • Rhymes & Riddles

  • Puzzles & games

  • Short-necked buzzards

  • Silly willy & fun songs

  • Crafts
L enjoyed herself very much, telling me what she did everyday and how many friends she has made and so on.... I have never worried about L as I know she is an extrovert. Whenever she is in doubt, she will ask....

For Z, he told me he enjoyed the crafts and dancing but I doubt he enjoyed as much as jiejie. There were only a handful of boys and they were older than him and his group (the youngest ones), he seemed like the only boy. Z, unlike L, he needs more time to warm up to others too. Good thing was that they did things that he likes. I was glad that during sit down lessons and lunch, L was besides him.
left:Z, right: L
One of their craftworks

At the end of the 3rd day, they had a mini concert. They were hoping daddy can make it but he had a meeting on that day. L wasn't shy at all and looking at her, she is pretty good at dancing. Z, was sitting on the floor. I think if the teacher did not hold him up, he would have sat down through out the performance. After the performance, I asked him what's wrong.. He said he was angry with one of the girls who was "pestering" him and jiejie confirmed that.

****************************************************************************

I finally decided to trim my hair instead :) I did it on Wednesday and 3 gorgeous were very happy with my decision. Needless to say who right? ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! seems fun. so good of L to sit beside Z so that he wouldnt be alone.

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Just curios, is L wearing her swimsuit?

cheers,
astee

LHS said...

why didn't show your new hair style for us? LOL

Ricket said...

The girl might not be pestering him, maybe she's just interested to befriend him.

Anonymous said...

show ur new hair!!! keke

LZmommy said...

MamaTang
It was fun esp for L :) I am glad that my girl took care of her didi.

Aces Family
She was wearing swimsuit as the concert theme was Hawaii beach. :)

Huisia & Fannie
It was a trim and colour only and besides, shy to show myself so often lah.. Hehehe....

Ricket
I think so... :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

The S&D class looks fun. I plan to send Alycia for S&D class too to boost her self confidence & sociability. Is it good?
BTW, how do u load video into your post in Blogger?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies