Thursday, August 23, 2007

Don't Disturb Me

Z finished his homework from school and asked me for extra ones....

While he was doing it, I tickled him

Z : Mommy! Don't disturb me!

Me : OK...

Then I tickled him again
Z : Mommy! Let me finish me work!

Me : But you did many pages... If you don't stop, I can't do my things
Then I tickled him as I was talking and laughing

Z : Mommy! Stop it! You want me to finish or not?

L : Mommy! Don't disturb him.

Me : OK OK... Babies, this will be the last page. Mommy needs to cook.

L : OK! smile

Z : Let me do 2 more!

Well, I stopped :) Otherwise we will be having supper instead of dinner and we will be late for their lessons....

Both of them love doing extra homework, especially Z. "I want to do extra homework!" Sometimes I worry he do too much.... I see a satisfaction look on his face whenever he finishes the extra ones. Then they will count how many pages they did. They will also go thru what they have learned from it. Z currently doing addition and he loves using his fingers to count :) L is currently doing P1 English.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's great that they like to do homework. Most kids don't seems to like doing homework.

mama WnW said...

Hi mamatang,
I do completely agree with you; most kids do not like to do homework!

LZmommy,
You should feel proud of them :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies