Friday, August 31, 2007

School Holiday

Z is recovering from flu and L has not been feeling well since beginning of the week and we gave her medicine that we still have at home... Yesterday her cough was quite bad so we brought her to the Doctor. Our family doctor has not seen her since April and said she has grown so much.

Glad that their school holiday started so she can have rest well. I didn't plan any activity for them for this 1 week break, but LZ has sought of plan their own :) They want to bake, play their new PC games, watch DVD which their eldest uncle bought for them and L said she has to get her white dress by this holiday.

This afternoon, I baked chocolate chips cupcakes for them coz they were asking where is their home baked snack... I'm so glad that they have the appetite to eat..

2 comments:

Mamabliss said...

OOOOOH.... cupcakes, cupcakes... everywhere... I'm in a desperate need to bake some myself...hehehe

Unknown said...

Hmmm ... I wish I can have one too. ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies