Sunday, August 05, 2007

Our Weekend

I quite satisfied with what I did this time except that I'm lousy at decorating it.

As you know, LZdaddy is not in town so on Saturday, they went over to my parent's place. She takes good care of them but at the the same time, spoilt them. She brought them to the mall and bought them more toys! My Mum said L was very sweet, she chose a toy that was not very expensive for herself and help Z chose one too. I appreciate my parents for helping out so that I can rest :) Thank you Mum!

Before they left, they asked me to bake cupcakes w icing for them. Nowadays, they are so used to have home baked snacks :) And they prefer cupcakes than cakes. I'm happy baking it for them =)
LZ in their National Day Celebration outfits

On Sunday morning, I put the icing for the cupcakes that I baked last night. I gave half of it to L's good friend, Rachel & family. LZ had the cupcakes as dessert and snacks. Thereafter, we went for the church National Day party. They had so much fun! Playing games and having pizzas... I'm glad they had a wonderful weekends!
Noticed how they eat the cupcakes? They will always finish the icing first =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah! Very nice cuppies! Can share your icing secret??? :P

eastcoastlife said...

The cupcakes are pretty! I want to bake cupcakes also. seems like the trend now. hehe...

Anonymous said...

lousy at decoration??? looks very nice to me leh! kekekeke

Anonymous said...

i am lousy with the icing...can share more info on hw to make nice icing like urs?

LZmommy said...

Angeleyes & Fannie

Do give me your email addy and I will email the recipe to you :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, who says you're lousy at decorating the cup cakes? They're so pretty. You're such a good mom... if i were you, i'll just buy some cakes from the bakery... haha... lazy way out.

Anonymous said...

hi LZMommy,

my email: fannpin@singnet.com.sg

Many thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Your icing looks great and I find them very pretty... like made by a professional!

Huisia said...

next time please treat me those nice cupcakes provided i have chance to visit you :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies